- Wireless, on-the-go design delivers the same critically acclaimed sonic performance as the original ATH-M50x professional studio headphones. Compatible Bluetooth Profiles-A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers and dedicated amplifier deliver exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Low latency mode improves synchronicity between audio and video for smooth streaming and gaming
- Premium audio-grade components, including an AK4331 advanced audio DAC and dedicated internal headphone amp, deliver pure, natural sound
- Dual mics and beamforming technology ensure crystal-clear call quality
Details: When we brought the legendary ATH-M50x studio sound into the world of personal wireless audio, we created what are, simply, the best-sounding wireless headphones on the market. But we weren’t content to stop there. Introducing the ATH-M50xBT2, the second generation of our critically acclaimed M-Series wireless over-ear headphones, featuring a number of enhancements to improve performance and usability. But don’t worry – we’ve changed nothing about the critically acclaimed sonic signature. The M50xBT2 delivers the same exhilarating wireless listening experience as its predecessor, offering exceptional clarity and deep, accurate bass response. There’s even the option to adjust the headphone’s EQ settings, if you so choose – make the changes in the A-T Connect app and save directly to the headphones. In addition, we have greatly improved vocal pickup, incorporating beamforming microphone technology for clearer phone calls and communication with the built-in Amazon Alexa voice assistant. We’ve also added multipoint pairing to let you connect wirelessly to two devices at once. An updated USB-C connection, a low latency mode, and compatibility with high-quality audio codecs round out the enhancements.
Package Dimensions: 10.4 x 9.1 x 4.7 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.