Brand: Breville PolyScience
- Through-the-glass pan temperature sensor allows the thermostat to touch the pan directly
- Directly sensing the temperature of the ingredients, Probe Control can hold temperature stability of ingredients to within 1.8 Degree
- The Control Degree Freak's patented twin fan cooling system keeps you cooking all night, even at searing temperatures in the hottest kitchen
- The world's first induction cooker that can set and hold any temperature from 86 DegreeF-482 Degree for any length of time
- Can be used with any induction compatible pot or pan ; cookware should have a minimum diameter of 4.5" / 12cm and a maximum diameter of 10" / 26cm.
- 1800 Watts.
Details: The control Degree Freak induction cooking system is the first of its kind to accurately measure, set and hold 397 cooking temperatures from 86 degree-482 Degree. The unique real-time sensing system uses a through-glass sensor to directly measure surface temperature. Probe control remote thermometer to precisely control the temperature of both water and fat-based liquids. The "intensity" Function gives incredible control over the heat-up speed to the set temperature. A "create" Function stores frequently used custom temperature profiles for simple one-touch recall. Brought to you by Beeville poly science coming together to bring great design and unparalleled precision to the culinary world. Suitable for household use.
Package Dimensions: 25.0 x 20.0 x 12.0 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.