- Shreds 12 sheets per pass into 5/32 x 1-9/16” cross-cut particles (Security Level P-4) for enhanced security on highly confidential documents to help keep your information safe
- Provides powerful deskside shredding for paper, staples, paper clips, credit cards and unopened junk mail
- Patented Safety Lock disables shredder for added safety protection
- 5-gallon pull-out bin keeps shreds contained and workspaces clean
- Shreds continuously for up to 20 minutes before a cool down period is needed allowing you to complete small shredding jobs in one sitting
- For Personal Use
- 100+ Years of Innovation: Driven by a commitment to quality, Fellowes is dedicated to developing solutions to help you be at your best
Details: The Fellowes Powershred 12C15 Cross-Cut Shredder brings powerful shredding ability to your home or office. Shred up to 12 sheets of paper per pass into small cross-cut particles, with an enhanced P-4 security rating for confidential documents. In addition to paper, the Powershred 12C15 can also safely shred staples, paper clips, credit cards and unopened junk mail. To protect more than your identity, the 12C15's patented Safety Lock allows you to disable the shredder when not in use for added safety protection. Thanks to heavy-duty engineering and build quality, the Powershred 12C15 can shred continuously for up to 20 minutes before a cool down period is needed. The 12C15 is ideal for personal deskside use and includes a 5-gallon pull-out waste bin that helps eliminate messes by keeping shredded particles contained.
Package Dimensions: 17.0 x 14.5 x 11.0 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.