- This cable is designed to interconnect audio devices with stereo and mini stereo phone jacks. It is ideal for use in a variety of professional and consumer applications
- Nickel-plated plugs for rugged durability and efficient signal transfer
- Oxygen-free Copper (OFC) Conductors for Enhanced signal clarity
- Ofc Spiral shields for effective EMI and RFI Rejection and Flexibility
- Connectors): 3. 5 mm TRS to 1/4 in TRS. Length: 10'
Details: From the Manufacturer Hosa Stereo 1/8" TRS to Stereo 1/4" TRS Cable This cable is designed to interconnect audio devices with stereo and mini stereo phone jacks. It is ideal for use in a variety of professional and consumer applications. Features include: Nickel-plated plugs for rugged durability and efficient signal transfer Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity OFC spiral shields for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibilityConnector(s): 3.5 mm TRS to 1/4 in TRS Length: 10 ft Similar Products to Consider Hosa Cable CSS105 TRS to TRS Interconnect Cables - 5 Foot The Hosa CSS100 series cable is designed to interconnect pro audio gear with balanced phone jacks. HOSA CMP-110 Mono Interconnect - 3.5mm TRS to 1/4" TS The Hosa CMP100 Series cable SUMS Stereo to Mono in one direction, or applies a Mono signal equally to the left and right in the other direction. HOSA CSS-203 Stereo Interconnect, Dual 1/4 in TRS to Same, 3m (9.9 ft.) The Hosa CSS200 cable is designed to interconnect gear with left and right stereo balanced phone jacks. Product Description Hosa cable CMS110 1/8 inch TRS to 1/4 inch TRS adapter cable - 10 foot.
Package Dimensions: 10.0 x 4.3 x 2.0 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.