- Powerextra speedlite with a guide number of 33 (ISO 100/1m), Support manual mode, S1 and S2 wireless flash trigger modes, Single-contact hot shoe.
- Approximate 3.0 seconds flash recycle time, Power saving automatic shutdown function, automatic save function. For a test flash, Press the test button to fire a test flash with the current mode settings.
- The flash has 8 level of power output control which indicated by 8 pieces of LED lamp for different level. Powered by 4 pcs AA-size battery backup, provides PC port, you can make the flash synchronous by connecting to the PC port.
- Head Rotation: Vertical Rotation Angle: 0~90 Degrees, Horizontal Rotation Angle: 0~270 Degrees.
- Package included: Powerextra DF-400 speedlite ×1, Protective bag ×1, Mini Stand ×1, Instruction manual ×1
Details: Powerextra Professional DF-400 Speedlite Camera Flash for Canon Nikon Pentax Samsung Fujifilm Olympus Panasonic Sigma Minolta Leica Ricoh DSLR Cameras and Digital Cameras with Single-Contact Hotshoe
Powerextra is a famous trademark who specializes in offering digital camera batteries and photo accessories on Amazon.We always try our best to make sure customers have a happy shopping experience with us by providing good quality products with pretty price.
In this mode,you can adjust flash brightness according to your own preference,the speedlight will flash under the camera synchronous signal
In this mode,DF-400 will trigger flash with the main speedlight first flash,the effect is the same as using radio trigger.When using this mode,your main speedlight should be set to manual flash mode,using neither TTL flash system nor red-eye removal function which caused multiple flash.
S2 mode is similar to S1 mode and is also known as "preflashing cancel mode",but it can ignore the preflashing from TTL,so you can use it to support the main speedlight that working in TTL mode.In particular,if S1 mode is unable to synchronously flash with your built-in speedlight,you can try to use S2 mode
Electronic structure:Insulated gate double-click the transistor automatically(IGBT)
Guide number:33(ISO 100/1M)
Power:4x AA batteries
Battery life:110-1500 times
Recycle time:3 seconds
Flash duration:1/200 seconds~1/20000 seconds
Flash control:Magnitude 8 brightness control(1/128-1/1)
Flash light x1
Protection bag x1
Mini stand x1
Instruction manual x1
Package Dimensions: 7.9 x 3.2 x 3.0 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.