- A perfect music sketch pad with built-in high-quality stereo condenser microphones for multi-track recording anytime, anywhere
- Easy to operate, just like a cassette MRT, with recording preparation achievable in just two steps after turning the device on
- SD/SDHC cards are used for recording media, allowing data to be transferred to the computer via USB. Includes a fully functioning chromatic tuner and a metronome
- To ensure a simple, easy-to-use interface, no unnecessary features were included that might complicate the recording process.
- Features two analog 1/4" inputs that allow users to connect external microphones, electric-acoustic guitars, and line-level devices
Details: TASCAM has been revolutionizing Portastudio since they invented them. For decades, TASCAM's Portastudio have remained the ideal scratch pads and easy-to-use home recording devices. Utilized by seminal artists and home for legendary albums throughout the years, TASCAM has stayed true to manufacturing rugged, compact, feature-rich song-writing and demo tools. The DP-006 is the most compact solid-state multi-track recorder on the market. TASCAM equipped it with 6-channels (2 Mono and 2 Stereo/Mono), selectable track modes, built-in high-quality stereo condenser mics and 2 mic/line inputs. This recorder will easily fit into any gig bag, pocket or suitcase.
Package Dimensions: 8.9 x 5.9 x 2.9 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.