- 【Adjustable Size】 The tripod with three-section aluminum legs and twist locks，you can extend the tripod from 18.5" up to 80" in seconds ，which can meet various shooting needs.The three legs of the tripod can be locked separately, stabilize on varying grounds and incline levels.
- 【High Quality & Flexible Design】 The tripod is made of aluminum alloy, and the 38mm diameter aluminum alloy ball head is wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant, and can support 360-degree panoramic shooting.The center column can be turned upside-down to take macro photography.Allowing you to get the perfect shot and amazing panorama every time.
- 【Lightweight and easy to carrying】The weight of tripod is only 3.97 pounds，only 18.5 inches when folded.This tripod with a carry bag，easy to store and carry，This lightweight tripod is a great companion for your long trip.
- 【Super Carrying Capacity】The tripod is made of high-quality aluminum, Leg tube thickened, which can provide up to 24 pounds of load and a high level of stability，You can focus on taking pictures and videos without worrying your hands may be shaky.The quick release plate of ball head has a 1/4" Screw which is suitable for most webcam, binocular ,projectors, and DSLR cameras.
- 【Multi-functional Monopod】One of the legs can be disassembled and combined with the central axis, which can instantly become a monopod (34" to 80"), which provides an alternative shot and can also be used as an alpenstock during hiking.
Details: 24 hours customer service are always ready to help! 5 Years free replacement warranty for manufacturer's defects! Please contact us if you need any help. Victiv H78 Tripod Overview 1. How to install a monopod? You need to unscrew the leg tube with the words "detachable monopod", then remove the hook, take out the monopod, and attach the leg tube to the monopod using three-eighths of the screw. 2.If twist lock smoothness decreases or leg loses telescopic extensions feature? If the plastic sleeve piece is broken, please contact us we will and send a replacement to you. Fit the plastic piece into the appropriate ring groove in the leg's metallic gear. Fully reassemble the rubber gear. Product Specifications Product Dimensions:18.5 x 4.9 x 4.9 inches Load Capacity: 24 lb/ 11 kg Maximum Height: 80"/ 203.2 cm Minimum Height: 7.8"/ 19.8 cm(with extra tube for lower angle photography) Folded Length: 18.5"/ 47 cm Item Weight：3.75 lbs/ 1.7 kg Package Content: 1 * Victiv H78 Tripod 1 * Carrying Bag 1 * 3/8" Screw 1 * Manual Wrench 1 * Instruction Manual1* universal phone holder
Package Dimensions: 20.2 x 5.0 x 5.0 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.